The human body needs various vitamins to function properly. Read on to know how multivitamins help replenish the body’s nutrient pool for us to remain healthy.
Is it good to take multivitamins everyday?
Yes, it is good to take multivitamin capsules everyday.
Though the body can gain essential nutrients through the food we consume, but the required amounts we need are rarely met via food only. 76% of adults fail to achieve the daily target of vitamin consumption from fruits & veggies. As a result, lack of vitamins leads to a variety of conditions like heart diseases, risk of stroke and even cancer.
So, how does multivitamin help? It is like an insurance policy that covers your health. It helps you gain the vitamins your body needs daily even when you fail to get the required amount through food, vegetable or fruits.
Good Reasons to Take Multivitamins
There are numerous benefits of taking multivitamins, some of which are listed below:
- Healthy Aging With age, our body’s need for vitamins and healthy nutrition increases. This is because with age the body needs more nutrition for the repair of body cells or more raw materials to produce more cells – the body becomes more prone to diseases and natural degradation of eyes, heart and other body parts.
- Reduced Risk of Cancer For years now, multivitamins have been associated with cancer. As per research studies, by consuming the needed amount of vitamins daily, one can considerably reduce the chances of cancer.
- Great For The Heart Many research studies conducted around the globe state that multivitamins are also essential for a healthy heart. They play a significant role in reducing the chances of catching cardiovascular diseases which are one of the main causes of death in men and women around the world. Vitamin B6, B3, K1 and magnesium are considered really important when it comes to heart’s health.
Immunity Boost Immune system of the body fights the bacteria and infections that enter the body – it is the body's defense system. The multivitamins, especially vitamin D and E, when taken daily help boost the immune system and help in reducing the symptoms caused by allergies.
Also, try VibraLife's Immunity Booster Capsules (100% Vegan) with Curcumin 500mg and Vitamin C 40mg for Boosting Immunity & Energy Levels
- Good For The Eyes Multivitamin capsules contain vitamin A, E, C and B3 which are known to support eye health. And it is even better if your multivitamin capsule also has lutein and zeaxanthin as they are known to protect the eyes from heat waves and from conditions that lead to macular degeneration.
- Good Source of Water-Soluble Vitamins While our body is able to store fat-soluble vitamins like A, E, D and K, we lose water-soluble vitamins like B and C daily with excretions. A dose of multivitamins is a good way to regain much-needed water-soluble vitamins.
- Geat For Hair & Skin Many of the essential vitamins like A, C, E and B3 are really good for your hair, nails and skin. While vitamin B3, biotin and Vitamin C are essential for healthy hair, vitamin A, E and C are important for skin health.
- You Feel Better Vitamins, especially the ones that belong to the Vitamin B family are known to help with the feeling of anxiety, stress and depression by boosting energy levels. It has been found that the people who take multivitamins daily find themselves rejuvenated and feel uplifted.
- Muscle Strength In the everyday functioning of the body, a lot of radicals are formed which cause damage to the muscles. By taking multivitamins, the degradation of muscles or decrease in the strength of the muscles can be avoided. Various vitamins like Vitamin A are essential for good health (and repair) of muscles.